Our fees are charged at either hourly rates or as fixed fees. The hourly rate is £200.00. Wherever possible we will agree a fixed fee with you giving you certainly as to how much the application process will cost.
The fees are quoted on the following factors:
- You have provided us with the necessary documentation within a timely manner;
- You meet the immigration requirements in relation to the respective application;
- You have no previous refusals or other matters that could affect your immigration matter.
What work will be included:
- Reviewing your immigration history and providing you with advice on the most appropriate application, including other options that may be available to you.
- Providing you with advice on the requirements of the relevant category and whether you meet the criteria.
- Advising you on the merits of your particular application.
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf.
- Communicating with the Home Office or any third parties on your behalf.
What the fees do not include:
- Home Office fees for making the application. This will be paid directly to the Home Office as part of the application process.
- Interpreters and translation fees, we will provide you with a quote before appointing any interpreter or translator.
- Independent expert reports for example medical experts.
- Reviewing a business plan in relation to a Tier 1 Investor Application.
- Any time spent attending a Home Office interview where requested (this is optional)
- If your application has been refused, any advise and assistance in relation to any appeal.
- Dependent on fees.
How long will your application take?
- Provided we have received all the requisite documentation from you, the application can be made within 24-72 hours. We will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
- We cannot predict how long it will take for your application to be processed by the Home Office. The Home Office processing times vary as to the processing times for different visa posts overseas. For some applications there are priority services so that your application can be turned around quickly. We will advise you in more detail once we know more about your case and your circumstances. Please also refer to the following website: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration/about-our-services